Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Dina Lohan has offered Amanda Bynes’ parents advice on their out-of-control daughter
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 at 10:43 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Speaking on ‘Entertainment Tonight’, she said: "You know, I'm a mother, and I feel that that's for her mother to speak about, and not me, because people have spoken for my child and myself, so I really feel that's for her parents to discuss and Amanda herself.
“[But] just be around. … It's hard when your daughter's not, you know, over 18, and you want to let them go … and they want to, you know, feel like they're in control of themselves. So it's a very strategic place for a parent to be, but she'll be OK."
Dina is no stranger to controversy and was recently accused of being drunk during an interview on TV show ‘Dr Phil’, something which she strongly disputes.
She said: "I was absolutely not under, intoxicated, or on any kind of medication. I was extremely upset."