‘Die Hard’ star Bruce Willis just wanted to ‘smoke weed’ during high school
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' costar Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
The 'A Good Day to Die Hard' actor was made student-body president at his educational facility and while he admits it was an "honour" to be given the title, he only made speeches to make his friends laugh and would have preferred to have been smoking marijuana.
He said: "To be elected class president was an honor.
"I said a few things. It was probably just something to make people laugh. In the previous years, everyone was really taking it seriously. By the time we got to be seniors, we just wanted to smoke weed and not go to meetings."
The 57-year-old star - who stopped drinking alcohol in 1988 - revealed he tends to consume wine when he has a meal after overcoming a past drinking problem.
He added to the US edition of GQ magazine: "I had been sober [for a while]. But once I realised that I wasn't gonna run myself off the pier of life with alcohol, drinking vodka out of the bottle every day ... I have wine now, mostly when I eat."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...