‘Die Hard’ star Bruce Willis just wanted to ‘smoke weed’ during high school
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The 'A Good Day to Die Hard' actor was made student-body president at his educational facility and while he admits it was an "honour" to be given the title, he only made speeches to make his friends laugh and would have preferred to have been smoking marijuana.
He said: "To be elected class president was an honor.
"I said a few things. It was probably just something to make people laugh. In the previous years, everyone was really taking it seriously. By the time we got to be seniors, we just wanted to smoke weed and not go to meetings."
The 57-year-old star - who stopped drinking alcohol in 1988 - revealed he tends to consume wine when he has a meal after overcoming a past drinking problem.
He added to the US edition of GQ magazine: "I had been sober [for a while]. But once I realised that I wasn't gonna run myself off the pier of life with alcohol, drinking vodka out of the bottle every day ... I have wine now, mostly when I eat."