‘Die Hard’ star Bruce Willis just wanted to ‘smoke weed’ during high school
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 'A Good Day to Die Hard' actor was made student-body president at his educational facility and while he admits it was an "honour" to be given the title, he only made speeches to make his friends laugh and would have preferred to have been smoking marijuana.
He said: "To be elected class president was an honor.
"I said a few things. It was probably just something to make people laugh. In the previous years, everyone was really taking it seriously. By the time we got to be seniors, we just wanted to smoke weed and not go to meetings."
The 57-year-old star - who stopped drinking alcohol in 1988 - revealed he tends to consume wine when he has a meal after overcoming a past drinking problem.
He added to the US edition of GQ magazine: "I had been sober [for a while]. But once I realised that I wasn't gonna run myself off the pier of life with alcohol, drinking vodka out of the bottle every day ... I have wine now, mostly when I eat."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...