Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Did Lady Gaga force her underpaid assistant Jennifer O’Neill to share her bed?
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 at 08:01 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
|Lady Gaga walks in Paris with then-assistant Jennifer O’Neill, who is now suing the star|
Gaga’s former assistant Jennifer O’Neill is claiming the pop queen owes her $380,000 in overtime payments, and was made sleep in the same bed as her during her 'The Monster Ball' tour in 2010, reports the New York Post.
"I was by her side virtually 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That includes sleeping in the same bed with her. Because she did not sleep alone," O'Neill claims.
"Unlike anybody else on that tour, I did not have my own hotel room. I was not asked if I wanted my own hotel room,” says O’Neill.
In the court documents, O’Neill claims she was required to be at the beck and call of the “Born this way” hitmaker.
Read More: Lady Gaga necks a bottle of Jameson whiskey, her muse, on stage in Dublin
"I had no privacy, no chance to talk to any family, no chance to talk to any friends... There was no chance to do anything. And she was quite irate that she couldn't reach me on my phone a couple of times, and was quite angry and asked me why she was paying for this hotel room if I was unreachable.”
"Another thing she would do in the middle of the night, would be wake me up to have me change the DVD in the DVD player because she didn't want to watch that DVD any more and she couldn't get up to walk across the room to change the DVD herself," O'Neill added.
Read more Irish entertainment here
During a videotaped Aug. 6 deposition last year in a Midtown Manhattan law office, Lady Gaga claimed that none of her employees were paid over time.
Gaga said that O’Neill “knew exactly what she was getting into, and she knew there was no overtime, and I never paid her overtime the first time I hired her, so why would she be paid overtime the second time?”
On her official Facebook page, Gaga said her former assistant was actually an old friend.
"Everyone's headlines need an updating... former assistant is actually my best friend from NY since I was 19. Painful stuff," Gaga posted on Facebook on Saturday. See more: Irish Entertainment , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...