Despite US and Australia success One Direction vow to stay in UK- VIDEO
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|One Direction looking dapper|
Despite enjoying huge global success in recent weeks, One Direction have said they intend to remain living in the UK.
The Daily Star reports that the Irish-British boy band have been offered the chance to relocate to the U.S. Their hit single “What Makes you beautiful” is currently number eight in the U.S. billboard charts.
However Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan (18), Zayn Malik (19), and Louis Tomlinson, (20), are not tempted by the chance to move stateside.
Talking about a possible move while on tour, Irish member Niall Horan said it was important that they stay close to home.
“We were all asked the other day where we would want to live in the world and we all said the UK.
“There are great places out there but you can’t pick anywhere but home.
“Obviously we miss home a lot and we have been away now for many weeks but we will be back.
“Our fans there are the best. Without them we would not be enjoying the success we are.
“They started all this for us and we won’t forget that.
“We have been in America and Australia but there’s nothing like being home with your friends. So we are glad that we will be back in the UK very soon.
“We don’t want our UK fans to think we have deserted them.
“We are only away because you have got to try to achieve your dreams a little bit.”
The band recently announced they have signed a book deal with Harper Collins. “Dare To Dream: Life As One Direction” which will chart the bands success right from their first X Factor audition.
A source confirmed to the Star: “This book deal cements the lads earning a million dollars each this month.
“The album and singles sales, US tour tickets and this book deal have made them very wealthy in a very short time.
“We expect in a few weeks the sponsorship deals will be unveiled and also an announcement will be made about a commercial deal with a soft drink firm.
“And it won’t stop there. They will be using their social media presence and their website to flog lots of things.
“At the moment the record label and their managers are desperate not to let this commercial advantage slip.”
The boys arrived back in the UK last week and are scheduled to return to the U.S. for their tour which kicks off on May 24.
One Direction - "What Makes You Beautiful":
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...