Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Despite her millions, Lady Gaga insists she lives a thrifty life
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The 'Marry the Night' singer loves splashing cash on her tours and sets but rarely buys things for herself with her earnings, with even her manager questioning if she has lost her credit cards.
She said: "I didn't get into this business for the money so I don't spend a thing, but I am so happy. I am not bankrupt. Actually I spend no money at all.
"It's really funny because my manager often calls me and is like, 'Did you lose your credit card? Did you cut it up? Did you lose it?'
"He is like, 'Why don't you spend any money?' It's because I don't. I have not gone crazy."
The 26-year-old pop superstar even continues to live in a one-bedroom flat she has had in New York since before she became famous.
She added in a US interview: "I live in the same apartment as I did six years ago and the bedroom is about the size of a small radio studio with the kitchen about four feet away."
However, her thriftiness may have to end soon as she was recently reported to be keen on starting a family with her boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...