Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Desperate Housewife Marcia Cross visits Dublin for some down time
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 09:53 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Marcia Cross and Tom Mahoney|
Marcia Cross went right from Wisteria Lane to Grafton Street last week. The star of Desperate Housewives traveled to Dublin with her husband Tom Mahoney for a little down time after the finale of the much-loved primetime soap, and also to promote the last show which hasn’t aired in Ireland yet.
Cross appeared on The Saturday Show on RTE, and told the host that she’d been to Ireland before to celebrate her fifth wedding anniversary.
“We were in Ballyvaughan with a poet . . .and two fabulous musicians. It was the most amazing trip and we fell in love with Ireland,” she said. “We hiked and walked for miles, that’s why when they said Dublin I said, ‘Let’s go.’”
During the interview Cross put to rest rumors that there was bad blood on the set between any of her fellow wives, particularly Teri Hatcher. “I have so much love and respect for them. I’m in awe of them,” she said.
Cross and her husband stayed in Dublin for a few days and were pictured walking around the city. She tweeted about her trip several times, and when she was leaving she said, “Much love to the Irish and thanks for your hospitality. You sure know how to make a girl feel loved.”