Denver Broncos Tim Tebow has much love for U2 and Bono
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Bono and Tebow|
Though Tim Tebow’s Denver Broncos got their tails kicked by Tom Brady’s Patriots on Sunday, quarterback Tebow is still the hottest athlete out there given his prior game exploits of tossing miracle touchdowns in the fourth quarter to notch five wins in a row for his side.
The evangelical cutie talks of his love for God on a regular basis . . . and apparently he thinks Bono’s pretty heavenly as well!
Tebow posted this pic of himself and the U2 star on his Facebook account a few days back. Though he recently admitted that Rascal Flatts is his favorite group, U2 must rank close behind. The photo was taken in May during U2’s tour stop in Denver.