Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Denise Richards will care for Charlie Sheen's sons ‘anytime’
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2012 at 08:28 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Denise - who has daughters Sam, eight, and Lola, seven, with Charlie, as well as adopted Eloise, 18 months - said: "[The twins] are back with Brooke Mueller.
"This is not the first time I've had all five, they're Sam and Lola's brothers. It was a full house, lots of love and life. Brooke knows anytime, and Charlie, that any time they need help with the boys, that I'm there."
Denise - who was married to Charlie from 2002 to 2006 - is aware people see the set-up as "unconventional" but she would never turn her back on the little boys because of how much they mean to her daughters.
She added to 'Access Hollywood': "They're our family and they're Sam and Lola's brothers and I can't imagine growing up without my sister, so anytime she needs help, I'm there for the boys.
"[Sam and Lola] are the best big sisters to [the boys] and they love them.
"I know it doesn't seem normal, but it is our normal. They're little kids and I love children, and like I said, it's our daughter's brothers, so I can't say no."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...