Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Denise Richards thinks 'X Factor's' Simon Cowell is a 'hot piece of ass'
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2011 at 09:33 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Denise Richards and Simon Cowell|
However, Denise – who was eight months pregnant at the time – explained she had no idea she was being romantically pursued by the ‘X Factor’ judge.
Denise Richards and ex-husband Charlie Sheen will soon be neighbors
Denise Richards had to “suck it up” when Charlie Sheen brought two prostitutes to a family dinner
Charlie Sheen celebrated his 46th birthday with two of his ex-wives
Writing on her twitter page, she said: “I was at a group dinner 8mo pregnant not sure how thats considered a date, news to me! if I was being set up I didn't know it!
“s**t I wish I knew that it was a date!!! He's a hot piece of ass! (sic)”
Simon – who is now engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy – admitted while he thought Denise was “a bit of a wacko”, he “liked her a lot”.
He said: “We had a bizarre kind of blind date several years ago. She's cute. She turned up eight months pregnant and had a dog in her handbag.
“She is gorgeous. I liked her a lot. I think she's cute, funny, a bit of a wacko, but I like that.
"We met up afterwards."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...