Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Denise Richards is “learning how to deal” with Charlie Sheen’s behavior
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2011 at 06:05 AM
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan is a new dad
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith
She said: “I think a lot of people are concerned about Charlie and my concern is obviously. What becomes difficult is things become so public.
"I'm learning how to deal with it. Just keeping a lid on it for our kids has been my main priority. It does become difficult."
Denise, 39, and Charlie recently took a trip to New York with their daughters, but the actor – who also has twins Bob and Max, 22 months, with estranged wife Brooke Mueller – was arrested for smashing up his hotel room.
Despite the disastrous end to the holiday, the ‘World is Not Enough’ actress insists they were having a nice time beforehand and she is pleased she has a good relationship with Charlie these days.
She added in an interview with US TV show ‘Access Hollywood’: "The last two years, Charlie and I have been in such a much better place and it makes it so much easier for our daughters.
"When we went to New York, that was our intention - to have a nice time with the girls. I thought it was great that we could all travel together and go out to dinner and do things even though we're not together anymore.
"The events that took place after that, you know, it was - difficult."
Charlie is also rumoured to have run up a bill of $26,000 on escorts after another wild weekend earlier this month, when he rented a penthouse in Las Vegas and allegedly partied with porn stars.
His behaviour prompted actress Kirstie Alley to post a public plea on twitter, writing: “Charlie Sheen… you have TWO beautiful girls… Perhaps for the sake of these children, you can decide to QUIT hanging with porn stars and hos (sic).”
Denise replied to this, writing: “That would be a good start.”
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...