Denise Richards has retained custody of Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's sons
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
Lawyers met in court on Wednesday after the actor's ex-wife Brooke Mueller - who is currently being treated for drug problems at the Betty Ford clinic - requested her four-year-old twins Bob and Max be placed in the care of her brother, but the judge "flatly denied" her request.
A source said: "The judge flatly denied Brooke' request to to have Denise stripped of temporary custody, and placed in the care of her brother in Orange County. There was absolutely no reason that could justify the move, which would only uproot the twins yet again."
Brooke - who would have retained the $55,000-a-month child support she receives from ex-husband Charlie if her brother was caring for the boys - had alleged Denise had only agreed to take on the children for her own financial benefit, but the actress insisted she isn't interested in money.
The source added to RadarOnline.com: "Brooke's claims that Denise was only taking care of the boys for financial gain fell flat because the actress signed a sworn declaration that she had refused money from Charlie. Denise's declaration also went on to say that she didn't want any money ever for her care of the boys."
Brooke was placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold amid allegations her drug use had resulted in an "unsafe environment" being created for the kids.
As well as caring for the twins, Denise, 42, also has daughters Sam, nine, and Lola, seven, from her marriage to Charlie, and adopted little girl Eloise, 23 months.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...