Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Denise Richards had to “suck it up” when Charlie Sheen brought two prostitutes to a family dinner
Posted on Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 09:49 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
Recalling the meal – which took place before the actor trashed his hotel room and allegedly held a knife to porn star Capri Anderson’s throat – Denise said: "Charlie invited me to this dinner with 'friends,' and once I realized what these women did for a living, I thought, 'It's one meal; you can suck it up and get through it.'
"It's not my place to judge how they make a paycheque."
Denise – who recently adopted a baby girl named Eloise – also recalled the incident in her new book, ‘Real Girl Next Door’ admitting she accompanied Charlie to hospital after emergency services were called following the disturbance in his room and ensured he was “stable and settled” before returning to the hotel
She wrote: "After I quieted our daughters down, I climbed into bed; I had to get up early for my press. About an hour later, I was awakened by sounds outside my door, including walkie-talkies, which is never a good sign.
"A few minutes later, the cops showed up. Several officers went into Charlie's room, and a sergeant came into mine.
"Charlie was put into an ambulance, and I rode with the sergeant to the hospital, though I insisted I had to be back at 4:30 am. After making sure Charlie was stable and settled, the nice policeman gave me a ride back."
Despite their previous problems, Denise insists she would never cut off contact with 45-year-old Charlie, who she divorced six years ago, because of their children.
She told Us Weekly magazine: "I'll never cut off contact with Charlie. He's my girls' dad. As they're older they'll deal with him how they can.
"A lot of women can't relate to being married to Charlie Sheen or divorcing Charlie Sheen but they can relate to feeling sad, angry, scared and upset."
Charlie Sheen's ex, Denise Richards, has been teaching her daughters about addiction
Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller could be set to reconcile their relationship
Charlie Sheen was sexually enticing, says formed goddess Bree Olson
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...