Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Moore's daughters have reportedly cut off contact with her once again
Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 08:12 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|50-year-old Demi Moore|
The 50-year-old actress is allegedly being given the cold shoulder from her and ex-husband Bruce Willis' three daughters Rumer, 24, Scout, 21, and Tallulah, 18, - just months after they reconciled following a bitter fallout over her split from Ashton Kutcher, 34, last year and subsequent stint in rehab - because they are tired of her constant partying and erratic behavior.
A source told the New York Daily News: "Rumer is really the one making the decision to do this as the oldest. Around the time Bruce's wife Emma (Heming) had the baby (Mabel Ray), it was this scary sense of, 'Demi went off her rocker again.
"Bruce is now very much out of the spotlight and the kids were very happy about that. They started feeling that Demi needs to stay home and be more of a mother. She checked into rehab and they'd always been pushing for her to do that. (But) After Art Basel, she came out partying and dancing on tables again.
"The kids are old enough to band together, Rumer being the ringleader. The family is very much divided."
The girls had initially supported their mother following her divorce from Ashton because they believed she was "distraught" but were allegedly "mortified" when she started going out with one of Rumer's friends Vito Schnabel recently.
But Demi was dumped by the 26-year-old toyboy last week after she enjoyed a week of partying at Art Basil in Miami because he thought she was too distracting from his career.
A source said: "Vito has worked very hard to be taken seriously in the art business and doesn't want to be seen as somebody who dates celebrities. He hated having photographers follow him around after work got out about him and Demi."
Vito was also said to be unhappy that Demi just wanted to party at the prestigious art fair as he was trying to work.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...