Demi Moore thinks a baby would have saved her marriage to Ashton Kutcher
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Demi Moore still heartbroken over Ashton Kutcher|
The 50-year-old actress - who has daughters Rumer, Scout and Tallulah with ex-husband Bruce Willis - is still heartbroken over her split from the 'Two and a Half Men' actor and is reportedly convinced having a child with the 35-year-old hunk would have stopped him from cheating.
A source told RadarOnline.com "Ashton wanted a child from day one, and Demi knew he would make an amazing father after seeing how great he was with her girls. Sadly though, time wasn't on Demi's side, and she was never able to fulfill his baby wish.
"Demi believes in her heart that if they had had a child together, there wouldn't be a divorce going on right now. She thinks if there had been a baby at home Ashton wouldn't have been out partying with friends, and he wouldn't have had the chance to cheat on her."
Demi is now seeking spousal support from Ashton - who is currently dating 'Oz the Great and Powerful' actress Mila Kunis - and the brunette beauty has filed papers demanding a large financial settlement, 16 months after their separation in 2011.
An insider said: "Demi is still really p***ed off at Ashton. He humiliated her and then he treated her badly, which she didn't expect and it really made her mad. She basically wants to hurt him the way he hurt her, and this is the only way she knows how."
Ashton initially filed for divorce last December but the former couple have been in a bitter financial war ever since.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...