Demi Moore thinks a baby would have saved her marriage to Ashton Kutcher
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Demi Moore still heartbroken over Ashton Kutcher|
The 50-year-old actress - who has daughters Rumer, Scout and Tallulah with ex-husband Bruce Willis - is still heartbroken over her split from the 'Two and a Half Men' actor and is reportedly convinced having a child with the 35-year-old hunk would have stopped him from cheating.
A source told RadarOnline.com "Ashton wanted a child from day one, and Demi knew he would make an amazing father after seeing how great he was with her girls. Sadly though, time wasn't on Demi's side, and she was never able to fulfill his baby wish.
"Demi believes in her heart that if they had had a child together, there wouldn't be a divorce going on right now. She thinks if there had been a baby at home Ashton wouldn't have been out partying with friends, and he wouldn't have had the chance to cheat on her."
Demi is now seeking spousal support from Ashton - who is currently dating 'Oz the Great and Powerful' actress Mila Kunis - and the brunette beauty has filed papers demanding a large financial settlement, 16 months after their separation in 2011.
An insider said: "Demi is still really p***ed off at Ashton. He humiliated her and then he treated her badly, which she didn't expect and it really made her mad. She basically wants to hurt him the way he hurt her, and this is the only way she knows how."
Ashton initially filed for divorce last December but the former couple have been in a bitter financial war ever since.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...