Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Moore seeks advice from Michael Jackson's former spiritual guru Deepak Chopra
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 09:05 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
While her whereabouts is unknown, it is rumored she had gone to rehab for an "eating disorder and addiction issues."
Demi - who split from husband Ashton Kutcher in November amid speculation he had cheated on her - and Deepak are old friends, with her visiting him in India in 1996 and she even served on the board of advisers at his Californian healing center, according to People magazine.
More celebrity gossip news from IrishCentral
Snakes in the parade banned from Savannah’s St. Patrick’s Day march
Northern Lights visible for Valentine’s Day all over Ireland
Speaking about Deepak's book 'The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success' she has previously said: "It is a practical guide to the fulfillment of your dreams. Deepak is also teaching me how to live healthily and longer."
Deepak - who has published over 65 published works in a career spanning more than thirty years - has been involved with many celebrities, but says this gives an unfairly skewed view of his work.
He said: "Celebrities call me after they read my books and come to my seminars [although] less than one per cent of the attention is from Hollywood. Ninety-nine percent is from the general populace."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...