Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Moore is 'totally committed to getting better'
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
The troubled actress is currently at Utah's Cirque Lodge facility - reportedly receiving treatment for "an eating disorder and addiction issues" - and insiders say she is taking her recovery very seriously.
A friend said: "She is totally committed to getting better.
"Demi has a long way to go, but she is getting better. She has many days where she feels great."
Demi - who split from husband Ashton Kutcher in November amid speculation he had cheated on her and was hospitalized last month after suffering a seizure - is so keen to get better, she is considering extending her stay in the clinic.
The source added: "She is on the right path and won't leave rehab until she's ready."
Martin Sheen visits his friend President Michael D Higgins in the Aras – VIDEO
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's sweet PDA leaked on Facebook
Liam Neeson set to play President Lyndon Johnson in new movie .....Oprah, John Cusack also expected to star
Since entering Cirque Lodge, the 49-year-old star has reportedly gained 10 pounds and has been eating up to three meals a day.
Earlier this month, Demi's daughter Rumer - her eldest child with ex-husband Bruce Willis - insisted all the family "believe" she will get better.
She said: "Of course the situation weighs heavily on me.
"My mother is on the road to recovery. It's slow going but we believe in her."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...