Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Moore is scared she's "not worthy of being loved"
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 at 08:45 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Demi Moore (Google Images)|
The 49-year-old actress – who filed for divorce from Ashton Kutcher, her husband of six years, in November, after he was accused of cheating on her – has admitted she is worried there is something "fundamentally wrong" with her.
She said: "What scares me is that I'm going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I'm really not lovable, that I'm not worthy of being loved. That there's something fundamentally wrong with me and that I wasn't wanted here in the first place."
However, Demi – who has been married three times, including to Bruce Willis – hopes to avoid dwelling on the past as she moves forward in her life, and is determined not be "defined" by her failed relationships.
Asked what freedom meant to her, she told close friend Amanda De Cadenet in an interview for Harper's Bazaar magazine: "Letting go of the outcome. Truly being in the moment. Not reflecting on the past. Not projecting into the future. That's freedom. Not caring more about what other people think than what you think. That's freedom."
"To not be defined by your wounds. Somebody wrote something to me that said, 'Don't let your wounds make you become someone you're not.' That's really powerful. And not taking life too seriously."
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...