Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Moore is scared she's "not worthy of being loved"
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2012 at 08:45 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Demi Moore (Google Images)|
The 49-year-old actress – who filed for divorce from Ashton Kutcher, her husband of six years, in November, after he was accused of cheating on her – has admitted she is worried there is something "fundamentally wrong" with her.
She said: "What scares me is that I'm going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I'm really not lovable, that I'm not worthy of being loved. That there's something fundamentally wrong with me and that I wasn't wanted here in the first place."
However, Demi – who has been married three times, including to Bruce Willis – hopes to avoid dwelling on the past as she moves forward in her life, and is determined not be "defined" by her failed relationships.
Asked what freedom meant to her, she told close friend Amanda De Cadenet in an interview for Harper's Bazaar magazine: "Letting go of the outcome. Truly being in the moment. Not reflecting on the past. Not projecting into the future. That's freedom. Not caring more about what other people think than what you think. That's freedom."
"To not be defined by your wounds. Somebody wrote something to me that said, 'Don't let your wounds make you become someone you're not.' That's really powerful. And not taking life too seriously."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...