Demi Moore is in a “much better place” after leaving rehab
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Demi Moore disembarking the plane|
The troubled actress – who recently returned home to Los Angeles following a stint at Utah’s Cirque Lodge facility where she was receiving treatment for “an eating disorder and addiction issues” – is said to have been “working on herself a lot” during her time in rehab.
An insider told People magazine: “Demi is in a much better place. She has been working on herself a lot. She is content.”
It was recently claimed the 49-year-old star - who split from husband Ashton Kutcher in November amid speculation he had cheated on her – was eager to get back to work and is “totally committed” to putting her past troubles behind her.
A source said: “Demi feels great and she is eager to get back to work. She has been focusing on her health in the last month and she's getting better every day. Demi wants to work again; she knows that she can handle a few projects so she's looking forward to that.
St. Patrick’s Day photo competition - win a Certificate of Irish Heritage this March
‘Glee’ looks set to feature a tribute episode to Whitney Houston
Irish American girl compares St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin to New York City
“She is totally committed to getting better. Demi has a long way to go, but she is getting better. She has many days where she feels great."