Demi Moore is in a “much better place” after leaving rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The troubled actress – who recently returned home to Los Angeles following a stint at Utah’s Cirque Lodge facility where she was receiving treatment for “an eating disorder and addiction issues” – is said to have been “working on herself a lot” during her time in rehab.
An insider told People magazine: “Demi is in a much better place. She has been working on herself a lot. She is content.”
It was recently claimed the 49-year-old star - who split from husband Ashton Kutcher in November amid speculation he had cheated on her – was eager to get back to work and is “totally committed” to putting her past troubles behind her.
A source said: “Demi feels great and she is eager to get back to work. She has been focusing on her health in the last month and she's getting better every day. Demi wants to work again; she knows that she can handle a few projects so she's looking forward to that.
St. Patrick’s Day photo competition - win a Certificate of Irish Heritage this March
‘Glee’ looks set to feature a tribute episode to Whitney Houston
Irish American girl compares St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin to New York City
“She is totally committed to getting better. Demi has a long way to go, but she is getting better. She has many days where she feels great."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...