Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Moore is determined to get a huge divorce payout from Ashton Kutcher
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
A source told RadarOnline: “When they first got together Demi was worth a considerable amount more than Ashton, but obviously that’s changed – drastically! Ashton is now worth at least $100 million whereas Demi’s not been bringing in the big bucks for years. Ashton has his 'Two and a Half Men' contract, which pays him a cool $20 million a year — and he’s also invested in several very successful internet startups including Skype and Foursquare.
“Ashton also has a very successful production company and a lucrative endorsement deal with Nikon. Demi doesn’t know the full extent of Ashton’s finances, but trust me, she will before a divorce settlement
is finally reached!”
Ashton is reportedly getting ready to move in with his girlfriend Mila Kunis and while Demi has dated toyboys including Martin Henderson and Harry Morton since the split, she hasn't a serious relationship