Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Moore is determined to get a huge divorce payout from Ashton Kutcher
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
A source told RadarOnline: “When they first got together Demi was worth a considerable amount more than Ashton, but obviously that’s changed – drastically! Ashton is now worth at least $100 million whereas Demi’s not been bringing in the big bucks for years. Ashton has his 'Two and a Half Men' contract, which pays him a cool $20 million a year — and he’s also invested in several very successful internet startups including Skype and Foursquare.
“Ashton also has a very successful production company and a lucrative endorsement deal with Nikon. Demi doesn’t know the full extent of Ashton’s finances, but trust me, she will before a divorce settlement
is finally reached!”
Ashton is reportedly getting ready to move in with his girlfriend Mila Kunis and while Demi has dated toyboys including Martin Henderson and Harry Morton since the split, she hasn't a serious relationship
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...