Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Moore heads for rehab amid rumors of anorexia and drug abuse - VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Demi Moore (Getty Images)|
Recently divorced actress Demi Moore was rushed to the hospital late on Monday night after an ambulance was called to her Beverly Hills home. The actress is reportedly being treated for exhaustion.
In a statement to Access Hollywood on Tuesday, Moore’s reps said “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
While her rep’s maintain that Moore is being treated for “exhaustion,” other rumors are flying that the extremely thin Moore may be dealing with anorexia, as well as drug abuse problems. In fact, the DailyMail reports that a source said that Moore was in the midst of an epileptic seizure when the ambulance was called for on Monday night.
'She collapsed after having an epileptic seizure... she has not taken care of her health at all lately and has lost a ton of weight,” said the unnamed source.
In the wake of her medical treatment, it has also been confirmed that Moore will be pulling out of her latest film project ‘Lovelace,’ which is a biopic about the pornstar Linda Lovelace. Moore was set to play feminist activist Gloria Steinem.
Moore made headlines back in November when she announced she would be separating from her husband of six years Ashton Kutcher. While the two have officially separated, divorce papers have yet to be filed.
Kutcher was spotted in Sao Paolo, Brazil during the week partying it up at a Bruno Mars concert.
In an upcoming issue of Harper’s Bazaar, Moore is quoted as saying “I would say that what scares me is that I'm going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I'm really not lovable, that I'm not worthy of being loved, that there's something fundamentally wrong with me."
Here, catch a video report on Demi Moore:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...