Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Moore has no immediate plans to change her twitter name from 'Mrskutcher'
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 09:23 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
In a rare tweet since announcing her marriage split, she wrote: "Changing my twitter name isn't a top priority right now. sorry it bothers so many of u. should I not tweet until I do? does it really matter? (sic)"
Despite being a prolific user of twitter during her relationship with Ashton, Demi – who has more than 4.3 million followers on the micro-blogging website - has posted messages just three times since November 26.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Why was an Irish businessman and father-to-be arrested in his NYC home?
Was quarterback Tom Brady ‘talking Gaelic’ during heated argument?- VIDEO
Before her latest series of posts she took a one-week break from the site after separating from the 'Two and a Half Men' actor, who was accused of sleeping with Sara Leal in September.
Demi has reportedly started dating beauty mogul Scott-Vincent Borba – who is in his mid-30s – after growing close to him over the past few weeks.
A source explained: "Demi and Scott-Vincent started dating last week. They have known each other a long time and he's really been there for her by her side through the whole Ashton thing."