Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Moore has been dumped by her toyboy lover Vito Schnabel
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2012 at 03:16 PM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
The 50-year-old actress enjoyed a brief fling with Vito Schnabel, 26, but the art dealer broke off their relationship after she flew to Miami to join him for Art Basel as he was worried the attention would distract from his career.
A source told the New York Post’s Page Six: “Vito has worked very hard to be taken seriously in the art business and doesn’t want to be seen as somebody who dates celebrities. He hated having photographers follow him around after work got out about him and Demi.”
Vito, 26, was also said to be unhappy that Demi just wanted to party at the prestigious art fair as he was trying to work.
The insider added: “He wasn’t too happy that Demi flew down to party at Art Basel while he was working to build his business. It was a distraction he didn’t need while all the big collectors were in town.”
Demi and Vito first met at the lavish birthday bash Naomi Campbell threw for her boyfriend Vladimir Doronin in India in November.