Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher have signed their divorce papers
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher|
The former couple - who separated in November 2011 - have reportedly come to an agreement to finalize their divorce after a near two-year court battle, and are expected file the documents imminently.
A source told the New York Post: "Ashton and Demi have finally signed their divorce agreement. They are about to file paperwork with the court that will formally end their marriage."
Ashton, 35, and Demi, 50, have been at odds over their finances since their split, with the 'Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle' actress requesting spousal support from her ex-husband, who has become one of the highest paid actors on TV since joining 'Two and a Half Men' in 2011.
Demi also felt she was entitled to a cut from Ashton's earnings from investment firm Grade-A, which is reportedly worth $100 million.
The actor and his business partners Guy Oseary and billionaire Ron Burkle have made a series of profitable investments in start-up technology companies through the firm, netting Ashton $20 million as he owns 20 per cent of Grade-A.
It was previously reported Demi sought half of his earnings, but Ashton contended his newfound fortune wasn't communal as he made the millions after his split from his wife of six years.
It now appears both sides have agreed on a settlement.
An insider said: "There had been lengthy negotiations between lawyers for both sides about the financial settlement - in particular, how much he owed her from their marriage. They have finally come to an agreement that was acceptable to all sides."
Demi and Ashton began dating in 2003 and wed two years later in 2005.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...