Demi Lovato says there’s ‘something a little special' about One Direction's Niall Horan – VIDEO
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Demi Lovato & Niall Horan|
Demi Lovato has denied she is dating One Direction’s Niall Horan in the past, but the X Factor judge set tongues wagging about a possible romance between the pair, during her recent trip to London.
The pop singer, who recently broke her leg, was in town for London Fashion Week last weekend, and was spotted at at the Topshop show, which was also attended by One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend Eleanor Calder.
Now in her latest interview the pretty brunette gushed about the blond Mullingar native.
She said, “All of the One Direction guys are great – but there is something a little special about him,” Yahoo reports, before continuing:
“Niall is really one of the most fun people to be around. It has obviously not been great hobbling around on a broken leg – but Niall can even make that funny.
“He can make light of the most serious situations – and every girl needs somebody like Niall in their life.
“I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud.”
Do you agree with Lovato? Does everyone need a Niall Horan in their life?!
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...