Demi Lovato says there’s ‘something a little special' about One Direction's Niall Horan – VIDEO
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Demi Lovato & Niall Horan|
Demi Lovato has denied she is dating One Direction’s Niall Horan in the past, but the X Factor judge set tongues wagging about a possible romance between the pair, during her recent trip to London.
The pop singer, who recently broke her leg, was in town for London Fashion Week last weekend, and was spotted at at the Topshop show, which was also attended by One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend Eleanor Calder.
Now in her latest interview the pretty brunette gushed about the blond Mullingar native.
She said, “All of the One Direction guys are great – but there is something a little special about him,” Yahoo reports, before continuing:
“Niall is really one of the most fun people to be around. It has obviously not been great hobbling around on a broken leg – but Niall can even make that funny.
“He can make light of the most serious situations – and every girl needs somebody like Niall in their life.
“I know when a text comes through from Niall there is a great chance it is going to actually make me laugh out loud.”
Do you agree with Lovato? Does everyone need a Niall Horan in their life?!
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...