Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato says she has no time for romance
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 01:26 PM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
She told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM show: "To be honest, right now there is no crush. I have a pact with my friends right now, literally no boys for X amount of days."
The 18-year-old star - who was admitted to rehab last November for three months to receive treatment for "emotional and physical issues" - also revealed how her personal problems means she and ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas are no longer close.
Demi - who appeared in 'Camp Rock' with Joe - said: "He was my best friend for like years prior to that, so he knew about my problems. I mean when we first shot the first movie together."
When asked if Joe was there for her during her rehab stint, Demi said: "Yeah, I've had a lot of support, and you know obviously I'm not super close with him anymore just because a lot has happened, but I was very thankful to have the support of many, many friends."
Demi Lovato splits with ‘That’s 70s Show’s’ Fez, Wilmer Valderrama
Demi Lovato suffers with bipolar disorder
Top Irish Celebrities-Demi Lovato Biography