Demi Lovato says "if you just want to be famous" then just make a sex tape
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 20-year-old singer thinks there are too many people who just want to celebrities and she would discourage anyone from seeking fame unless they have a genuine talent they want to share with the world.
In an interview with The Guardian newspaper, she said: "When people say 'I want to be famous - I want to be a star', you have to ask, 'What are your intentions? If you just want to be famous, make a sex tape.' So what I'd say is, if you're doing it because you want to be a respected actress or musician, follow your dream. If you just want paparazzi following you, rethink what's going on in your little head. It's crazy how people confuse the two nowadays."
Demi is jealous of French dance music stars Daft Punk, because duo Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter have managed to become successful across the globe whilst protecting their anonymity behind their robot masks.
The 'Skyscraper' hitmaker - who has been to rehab to be treated for depression, self harming and an eating disorder -said: "I'm completely jealous of that (their masks) - mainly because they could go to a restaurant on a date without people coming up to them and making them feel weird."
On Friday, Demi took to Twitter to complain about her privacy being invaded.
She wrote in a series of tweets which have now been deleted: "Completely and utterly disgusted at the absolute lack of any privacy or respect whatsoever in this world today. None. So disappointed.
"Artists don't owe anyone ANYTHING. We choose to be open and honest in our music with others... Yet this is how we are thanked? (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...