Demi Lovato says God keeps 'throwing crap' at her to test her
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Demi Lovato - who was admitted to rehab in November 2010 to receive three months treatment for an eating disorder and self-harming – has posted a series of posts on Twitter complaining about the seemingly endless trials and tribulations in her life.
Despite the difficulties she has been experiencing, the former 'Sonny with a Chance' star insists her faith in God doesn't waver because she knows "he’s gonna pull me through it all."
The 19-year-old singer tweeted: "Sometimes it seems like God just keeps throwing crap my way and I get SO angry with him … But there’s never a doubt in my mind He’s gonna pull me through it all. I know you’re there God. But umm … Really dude? He never fails to show me He’s by my side though. Even in the tough times. #Godstuff. (sic)"
Margaret Thatcher, Meryl Streep and The Iron Lady's true legacy - VIDEO
White House set to move St.Patrick’s Day event to Tuesday March 20th
Top ten picturesque and historic villages in Ireland
Although she has been contemplating God and her faith, the 'Skyscraper' hitmaker claims she isn't very religious but more of a spiritual person.
She added: "I’m not very religious but I’m VERY spiritual and I DO believe in God. I’m not perfect or preaching! Just tweeting… :)
“Just keep swimming. (sic)”