Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato is happy she has made mistakes in the past
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 10:23 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
She explained to the UK edition of OK! magazine: "We need to make mistakes in order to avoid them in the future. I made a lot of mistakes and I've grown into a better person because of it.
"I'm now taking better care of myself. I don't let my schedule determine who I am. I don't fly around the world constantly. I don't work 24/7."
Demi also revealed she has been more careful about who she associates with since she left rehab in January 2011.
She said: "You need to be careful of who you hang out with, people you listen to. They can lead you down the wrong path, they can give you the wrong kind of direction. Try to stay away from the temptation."
Meanwhile, Demi has bonded with fellow 'X Factor' USA judge Britney Spears after stand-in panelist Louis Walsh taught them a funny game.
Louis explained he and his fellow judges on the UK version of the show like to choose a word before auditions and try to use it during their critiques.
After Britney chose the word tiger, the pair were in fits of giggles as they incorporated it into their appraisals with L.A. Reid telling one pop hopeful "he looked like a tiger in his tank," while Demi added "I can see a little tiger action," with Britney chiming that he "was like a big tiger".
A source told Us Weekly: "Every time one of them said the word, they all started giggling like naughty school children."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...