Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato has rekindled her romance with ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 11:09 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
An eyewitness at the bash told Life & Style magazine: “They showed up together and made no effort to hide that they're back together. They were stealing kisses throughout the night, holding hands and just seemed to enjoy being together."
The pair even indulged in some “dirty dancing” at the party and were virtually inseparable all night.
The eyewitness added: “Demi couldn't seem happier about it! They were dirty dancing to the music, and when they were seated, Wilmer had his hands on Demi's knee the entire time. He was being very boyfriend-like and affectionate."
Demi and 'That 70s Show’ star Wilmer allegedly decided to split in the summer because the age gap was causing problems in their relationship as they were in “completely different places in their lives”.
The ‘Skyscraper’ singer has endured a difficult past year and she entered rehab in November 2010 for 12 weeks to receive treatment for an eating disorder and self-harming issues and while at the facility Demi was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...