Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato expected fellow ‘X Factor’ judge Britney Spears to be a diva
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2012 at 08:11 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Lovato at the 2012 People's Choice Awards|
USA judge Britney, 30, have become really close on the set of the reality series and love hanging out together.
She told People.com: "What surprised me the most about Britney is that she's actually really quirky. You kind of expect a legendary pop star [to] sometimes [be], like, a diva or something, but she's really not. She's a sweet, down-to-earth, Southern girl."
Demi also opened up about her relationship with judges Simon Cowell and LA Reid on the show and said that even though they are competing they all have the same goal and she is really happy to be working on the series.
She said: "At the end of the day, it's about the contestants. It's not about us as judges. I think other shows maybe forget that the entire purpose of the competition is to find a superstar, not to get publicity for the wrong [reasons].
"I'm having a lot of fun. It's such a blessing to be on this show. It came at a time in my life where I really needed something to look forward to in my career. It's been an amazing opportunity, and getting to sit next to Britney and Simon and LA has been an honour. [And] Just being able to mentor girls that I believe in is so - I can't explain it. It feels so great."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...