Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato chats with Simon Cowell about One Direction’s Niall Horan - VIDEO
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 09:09 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Demi Lovato and Niall Horan|
“By the way Niall says hi,” said Lovato to Cowell, who will both be judges on this year’s American ‘X Factor.’
Cowell created One Direction during the 2009 season of the UK ‘X Factor’ and signed the band to his label Syco. The band has since found monumental success around the globe, most recently winning three MTV Video Music Awards.
Cowell warned Lovato, presumably teasingly, to stay away from Horan and that “he’s pure.” Lovato insisted that they are not dating, and giggled when she said that she and Horan have never kissed.
Perhaps hoping to put rumors to rest about the two being an item, Lovato said that she will not be dating anyone for a year.
Check out the video of Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell here: