Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato admits she’s not ready to date One Direction’s Niall Horan
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2012 at 11:09 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Lovato, the new host of the U.S. X Factor with Britney Spears, was rumored to be in a budding romance with Horan, 18, but she says no way.
“He's really sweet and he's one of my really good friends now. But no, I'm single at the moment and plan to be for quite a long time,” Lovato said.
“I need to focus on my career myself and my well being before I think about getting in a relationship with anyone.”
Those words are music to the ears of Horan’s gazillion fans, but he’s probably bummed out seeing that he seemed to have a crush on former Disney star Lovato, 19.
“I'd like to see her all right and she's a similar age. She seems to be a nice girl. It'd be good,” he said a while back.
Horan has been awestruck with the stunning success of One Direction here in the U.S.
“It’s been absolutely nuts,” he said. “It’s been crazy. We’re still trying to get our heads around it.”
Whereas the likes of Tom Jones used to have underwear tossed at him onstage by his female fans, One Direction followers are crazier. Much crazier.
“They’ve kind of toned it down a little bit. It was worse. Now it’s kind of iPhones and things, which are kind of dangerous,” Horan revealed.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...