Demi Lovato admits she’s ‘competitive’ with Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
The 'Heart Attack' hitmaker admits she feels the need to outdo her fellow former Disney stars musically and realises that she needs to "focus" on herself and not let rivalry consume her.
She explained to MTV News: "I'm so excited for Selena, I'm so excited for Miley... I get competitive as much as I love them. I do get competitive so I have to focus on myself and just be like, 'It doesn't matter who has what.' We are all equally successful [in our careers] and in our lives. It's a huge blessing. I'm so proud of everyone."
The 'X Factor' USA judge previously said she felt "protective" of Miley, 20, and has warned the 'We Can't Stop' singer about her party-loving ways.
She said: "She knows how I feel about the whole partying thing. I love her to death and I'm always like, 'Just be careful,' and she's like, 'Dude, I'm chilling. It's fine.' But I care for her so much that I'm so protective, but she's good. She's got a good head on her shoulders."
Despite her competitive nature, Demi, 20, also admits she loves Miley's song new song.
She added: "I think it's ['We Can't Stop'] great. I think it's a good song ... it's a song a lot of people have fun to and if people are enjoying it, then great."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...