Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato (18) says she wants to settle down and have children
Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 11:46 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The 18-year-old who has previously dated Joe Jonas, of the the Jonas Brothers, tweeted "Music and acting are amazing, My passions. But my biggest dream in life is to become a wife and a mother.. THAT’S what life is about…”
Lovato also recently revealed that she quit school to avoid bullies. She said "Bullying is something I went through when I was 12 years old. I actually ended up leaving school because of it.”
“I just remember the hard times that I went through that caused problems that I struggle with every day to this day.
“I was bottling it up 100 per cent and one day I was in a bathroom and the lights were out, I couldn’t turn them on because you had to have a key in a separate part of the school.
“I just called my mom and I was crying and I said ‘I don’t want to go to school any more’. It was a rough time, I was by myself.
“I actually home schooled with Selena Gomez so she was a good friend to me then and she still is.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...