‘Dead Man Down’ star Colin Farrell says he still feels like a kid
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 36-year-old actor - who has two sons, James, nine, with model Kim Bordenave and three-year-old Henry with actress Alicja Bachleda-Curus - has revealed he still feels young at heart.
He said: "I'm not 22 anymore but I'm not ancient. I'm a kid in many ways. Everything is relative."
The 'Dead Man Down' star admits he couldn't help but accept the lead role in the 2012 remake of 'Total Recall' because he was a big fan of the original movie when he was younger and fantasised about the sci-fi film's futuristic settings.
He told Nuts magazine: "I met the director and he showed me the artistic renderings of the world he was creating and I couldn't get my head around it. I was like an eight-year-old. In my head I was thinking, 'I can actually be in that frame with all that s**t around me."
Despite starring in a string of hit films, Colin thinks it's "surprising" he still manages to get movie roles and doesn't complain about the hectic shooting schedules.
He explained: "If you're fortunate and have the opportunity to work, which surprisingly enough, I still do frequently, it's very easy.
"You do get spoiled and s**t. It's not like being a coal miner. The hotels aren't shabby. But it's tiring and you do miss people."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...