Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Dark Knight Rises' star Anne Hathaway didn't mind chopping her hair off
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 10:14 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
She told Vulture: "I did it for a film, so it really wasn't about me and my security.
"I'm just so pleased with how I look, so I now quite like having short hair."
The 29-year-old star confessed that she had some reservations about tackling Fantine's legendary tune, 'I Dreamed a Dream.'
She revealed: "That's actually the thing we talked about when I first came in to film.
"I apparently looked like I was ready to face the guillotines. They just kept telling me and the cast to ignore the iconic nature of Les Mis and of the song. I had to sing it as if it had never been sung or heard before."
Anne added: "My mum was in the show when I was a kid. She actually covered Fantine and went on the national tour, so it was a really big part of my childhood."