Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Daniel Radcliffe never wants to play Harry Potter again
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 09:10 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
He said: "I’m the only person in the world that doesn’t want there to be an eighth 'Harry Potter' book.
"Believe me, I’ve given 10 years – I can! I think it’s been an amazing 10 years and I would be quite happy for it to finish at this point because the stories were rounded off in such a succinct and perfect way.”
Despite his reluctance to return to the franchise, Daniel will always be "proud" of his work on the movie series.
Rupert Grint - set of ‘Harry Potter’ had become his second home - VIDEO
Exclusive: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" interview - VIDEOS
Fans line out for 'Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part II' premiere
He told Britain’s Star magazine: “Every opportunity I will get for the rest of my life, I would not have got if it wasn’t for Harry Potter. It would be the height of ingratitude if I was ever anything but proud to be associated with these films.”