Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Daniel Radcliffe has been named the wealthiest British star under 30, after amassing almost £52 million
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 09:25 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Daniels earnings were boosted by the final two films in the boy wizard franchise, 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Parts 1 and 2', for which he is thought to have earned in the region of £25 million.
In second place is Keira Knightley, with an estimated worth of £31 million which she has amassed from films such as the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise and lucrative modelling contracts with brands including Chanel. Her fortune has not grown significantly over the last year, however, as Keira has focussed on making art house films.
More celebrity gossip news from IrishCentral
Irish President Higgins slammed over video games damage kids remarks
‘Suffering of Irish people outrageous’ says NY Times Paul Krugman
'Twilight' hunk Robert Pattinson came fourth in the poll with a fortune estimated at around £25 million,
The latest film in the series, 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1', has taken £315 million worldwide at the box office since it was released earlier this month.
Daniel's 'Harry Potter' co-star, Emma Watson, dropped from third to fourth place on the list with an estimated fortune of £24 million, while a third member of the cast - the most profitable franchise in history - Rupert Grint, rounds out the top five with £22 million in the bank.
While actors dominated the list, singer Adele was a new entry at number 16 with £7 million and Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole was the the highest climber, with a fortune estimated at £11 million seeing her rise from 14th to seventh.
heat magazine’s 30 Under 30 Rich List, top ten:
1. Daniel Radcliffe, 22, £51.7 million
2. Keira Knightley, 26, £30.8 million
3. Robert Pattinson, 25, £24.9 million
4. Emma Watson, 21, £23.9 million
5. Rupert Grint, 23, £21.7 million
6. Leona Lewis, 26, £13.2 million
7. Cheryl Cole, 28, £11.4 million
8. Katie Melua, 27, £10.7 million
9. Craig David, 30, £9.6 million
10. Charlotte Church, 25, £9.6 million