Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Daniel O'Donnell to cut back on schedule -- denies he is retiring
Posted on Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 07:38 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Irish country star Daniel O'Donnell has revealed he is cutting back his touring schedule but has denied he is retiring.
O'Donnell will shortly celebrate his 50th birthday but says he will continue touring, just not as much.
He is currently on a three week stand in Branson, Missouri.
He made his plans known via his website.
"In December 2011, I will celebrate my 50th birthday! It will have been 30 years this coming January since I started my career.
"I have now decided that at the end of 2011 I will take a break from extensive touring."
He said that he would do multiple shows at one venue rather than your individual locations.
"I am making this announcement now, so that those of you who wish to see us in this coming year will be aware that we may not be visiting your area for quite some time," he revealed.
He said that no details had yet been decided for the U.S. UK and Ireland for 2012.
He also thanked fans for their support.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...