Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Daniel Craig says he was pushed to his limits in new James Bond movie 'Skyfall'
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2012 at 09:49 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The actor returns as the iconic British spy in the upcoming film and he promises 007 fans the character is tested even more than he was in his previous films 'Casino Royale' and 'Quantum of Solace'.
He told the new issue of Empire magazine: "He's always out of his f***ing comfort zone! Hanging off the top of some kind of structure somewhere, I don't know how comfortable that ever is. I know for me how uncomfortable it is, pushing him, I think, is the best way to describe it.
"We're just pushing the characters, physically and emotionally, as far as we can in the context of a Bond movie."
Although very little is known about the plot of the film, it sees Bond pitted against bad guy Silva, played by Javier Bardem, who was very happy with the role director Sam Mendes has given him to play.
Javier said: "The material is great and the story very powerful and complex. Sam gave me a version of Silva and I was like, 'Hmmm, that's very interesting, this is gonna be fun.' As I say, there is meat to chew."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...