Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Daniel Craig beat Pierce Brosnan as the James Bond actor most married women want to have an affair with
Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 09:24 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Pierce Brosnan as James Bond|
According to website IllicitEncounters.com, which conducted the poll, Craig received 43 per cent of the vote, while Pierce got 26 per cent.
Sir Sean Connery - who played the suave spy on seven occasions - came third with 23 per cent, followed by Sir Roger Moore in fourth with only four percent of votes.
Timothy Dalton was fifth with three per cent followed by George Lazenby - who had one run out as 007 - with a meagre one per cent of support.
IllicitEncounters spokesman Mike Taylor said: "Luckily for many of the female members of IllicitEncounters.com some of the main things we associate with James Bond - secret messages, covert meetings, staying in five star hotels and a love of fast cars - also describe many of the male members on the site. For many of the men on the site this is how they live their lives."
If the tables were turned, husbands voted Halle Berry - aka Giacinta Johnson in Bond film 'Die Another Day' - their first choice to use their 'free pass' with.
She was followed by Eva Green, aka Vesper Lynd in 'Casino Royale', and Jane Seymour, Solitaire in 'Live and Let Die'. Other favourite Bond girls included Gemma Arterton and Ursula Andress.