Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
“Dancing with the Stars” Tristan McManus refuses to use Twitter
Posted on Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Tristan MacManus, the resident Irish pro on Dancing With the Stars who’s paired with singing legend Gladys Knight this season, is blogging regularly for Entertainment Weekly, which calls him an “amateur leprechaun.” (So funny we forgot to laugh.)
MacManus and Knight are hanging in there, and the 30-year-old native of Co. Wicklow said he had fun during last week’s shows comparing tongue sizes with Gene Simmons of the rock group Kiss.
Undoubtedly Simmons won the battle of the mouth organs – that’s one of the reasons why Kiss became so famous, after all – and MacManus said it was all in fun.
“I love Kiss. And I didn’t think the first time I met Gene Simmons, Gladys Knight would be putting’ a measuring’ tape over our tongues, know what I mean? It was fun. He’s a pretty cool guy,” MacManus told EW.
Though he’s contributing to EW weekly, don’t expect MacManus to amp up his interaction with the fans through Twitter.
“I’ve never had a Twitter account. I don’t really know too much about computers, you know, and I’m not really on them all the time,” he says.
“And I’d hate to have a Twitter, which is supposed to be an interactive kind of thing, and then never interact with anyone. I hate looking on it and it says, ‘I’m doing’ this, I’m doing’ that,’ know what I mean?”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...