Damian McGinty, Glee hopeful, off the charts in popularity says Billboard magazine
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Damian McGinty, the Derry native in the last four on the Glee Project, is officially off the charts in popularity says Billboard magazine.
Billbord ranks the bigggest 'unknown' stars about to make a major breakthrough and this week McGinty is it.
It is great news for McGinty who now enters this weekend and the final four sessions with a very real chance at a spectacular breakthrough which could see him on America's most hip show.
"Oh 'Glee,' you marvelous maker of stars and hit songs. Even tangentially (almost) everything you touch turns to gold. Case in point, Damian McGinty, the starry-eyed, 18-year-old Irish crooner who's made it to the final four on Oxygen's reality competition, 'The Glee Project.'
"McGinty is no stranger to performing, winning his first singing competition at age 5 and recording with the group Celtic Thunder at age 14; and in gunning for that number one spot on "The Glee Project," he's jumped from No. 25 to No. 14 on this week's Uncharted, thanks to big numbers points on Facebook and Twitter (15,000 and 13,000, respectively)."
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...