Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Dame Helen Mirren is to provide the 'inner voice' of a character on 'Glee'
Posted on Saturday, December 24, 2011 at 08:27 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Dame Helen Mirren|
The episode, titled 'Yes/No', will feature Matthew's character Mr. Schuester and Jayma May's Emma prominently.
A source told the Daily Express newspaper: "Helen recorded several long, hilarious monologues recently. She visited the kids on set – they had no idea she was coming and were stunned."
'Glee' is renowned for attracting big name stars onto the show, including Gwyneth Paltrow – who played substitute teacher Holly Holliday – and Britney Spears, who appeared as herself.
However, Britney's appearance was not easy for the regular cast members of the show as they had to have special security on the day.
Matthew said: "What was Britney like? I don't know - I didn't get to meet her. Not many people did.
"She had pretty big security around her. We actually had security bands to get onto our set that day."
Emigrant Irish flock back home as Christmas day approaches
Finding loved ones before Christmas after decades apart
How the Pogues ‘Fairytale of New York’ almost wasn't made - SEE VIDEO
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...