Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Dallas’ star Patrick Dempsey still knocks on Larry Hagman's trailer door every morning
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 08:40 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
He told the Huffington Post: "I knock on his trailer door every morning. It reminds me of our 35-year relationship. Every time I would go to work, I would knock on his door and go in before I did anything else.
I don't expect him to answer the door - I'm not that crazy - but it's more just my connection with him.”
Patrick says his connection with Larry will last forever and everyone on set is trying to move ahead since his passing.
He added: “I respect the ongoing friendship I have with him that will last in my life until I die. It's just my little moment. If I could have a glass of champagne with him I would.
Everybody loved and respected him so much, and we have this sense that we're still doing Larry's show. That's the best way to do it. It's not shoulders down or sad or solemn - it's just some inappropriate humour that keeps his spirit going really high on set."