Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Crystal Swing and Jedward to duet?
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 at 09:07 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
File this one under: dear God no.
Irish pop promoter Louis Walsh wants bizarro Irish pop sensation Crystal Swing to duet with, um, bizarro Irish pop sensation Jedward.
If this duet happens, and we pray it doesn't, some European scientists are claiming it could create an explosion of anti-matter on par with the origin of the universe.
Translation: it would suck to the tenth power.
But if seeing your son and daughter singing to each other about drinking tequila and talking dirty in Spanish doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, then a romp with Jedward isn't exactly going to phase you either, is it?
I dread to think what song they'd all agree to perform? If it's 'The Hucklebuck' then the world as we know it might just come to an end.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...
- One Direction scoops two trophies at the American Music Awards...